Biography of Matthew Burt
- Birth date: August 14th, 1952
- Raised in USAF Family and moved eight times before High School Graduation
- Married in 1978 to Regine Gayle Burt – Foreign Language Teacher
- Two daughters, married, four grandsons
2. Educational Background
- Hamilton Township High School, Columbus OH, 1970
- B.A. Radio and TV Production John Brown University, Siloam Springs, AR
- M.A.T.S. (1986); M. Div (1989); D.Min (2012.) Gordon Conwell Theological Seminary
3. Work Experience
- Forus Communications 1976-1984
- Evangelical Covenant Church, Springfield,, MA 1989-2007
- WellSpring Church, Springfield, MA, 2008-present
- Authors: Francis Schaeffer, James I. Packer, John Piper, John MacArthur
- Professors: Roger N. Nicole, James Walter, Gwyn Walters, Haddon Robinson
- Pastors: Don Logue, (Faith Covenant Church, St. Petersburg, FL) Chuck Tompkins (Eastern Hills Bible Church, Manlius, NY)
- Hero: Charles Simeon
- Reg and I have enjoyed many opportunities to travel outside the country.
- We love vacation time on the Maine Coast and listening to the Red Sox while playing board games in the summer.
- I enjoy reading a wide variety of materials, listening to music (Opera to Jazz to Blue Grass).
- My hobbies include cycling, kayaking, hiking and cooking.